War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Left_bar_bleue9999/9999IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Left_bar_bleue9999/9999IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Reaitsu:

IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Empty
PostSubject: IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~   IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:59 pm

~Yeah it is a long story of me being part drunk and pissed off and talking to 3al and talking about how seth runs this site though i have nothing against him personally. It was about taking over this site and how he thinks he can run it better or me well either way i dunno<<<< Basically i was out of it and agreed to mess with the site apparently and so my evil bitch attitude kicked in and well it got to work... It started with trying to ban the founder of the site and then to have 3al take over the site as he is the main person of cause and i am too.......

I am sorry for this and any harm out of this and distrust this may have caused in the users and i understand some of 3al's feelings that the rules are hard on sometimes and they could be stretched and be more open for user friendliness but still not enough to crush a users site or steal it either>>>>

I honestly don't think i can come back here with a straight face anymore cause it got the better of me and well yeah bad stuff happens and it was a accident in the end but still dangerous>>>> If i am banned i understand that and i also understand any distrust in me either i have banned 3al for u just to say>>..>>>..

I am sorry bye bye^^

Fujiwara Takumi- former Admin and part of staff of bleachwar

I wish u all well i might be back later but i dunno im just really broken after this^^

I also quit drinking now and im gonna try to be less pissed off these days so yeah baiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
1000yearsofpain
Quincy Leader
Quincy Leader

Character
HP:
IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Left_bar_bleue1200/1200IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Yen:
IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Left_bar_bleue500/500IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Left_bar_bleue0/0IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~   IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Well i dont know how you planned on banning the head admin, lol, but I do know that 3al is just a punk ass little kid who probably can't even run his gameboy, let alone this site. I don't see any harm done to the site, so you must not have done that much to it. As for showing your face here again, thats your call but thats the beauty of the internet, WE CANT SEE YOU, if your really embarrassed then just make a new character.

Sht happens, people fck up, its in our nature. We get over it and we move on, its amazing try it. You apologized to seth and hes not a baby. He might be mad but he'll get over it to. Just don't unban 3al and i'll be happy ; )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cbuddy812
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~   IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Ok but really i don't get it do you hate me now or something^^ (Im lost)
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Left_bar_bleue0/0IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~   IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:58 pm

I don't mind as long your sorry and fixed your erros I am perfectly fine with it. Besides i wouldn't ban you, you were drunk. So all im saying would be... good to be back Razz
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~   IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:18 pm

I'm just glad this is done with>>>>
Back to top Go down
Tyler Clark
11th Division Lieutenant
11th Division Lieutenant
Tyler Clark

Character
HP:
IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Left_bar_bleue900/900IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Yen:
IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Left_bar_bleue500/500IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~   IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:49 am

this confused the hell out of me im lost (man im allergic to rabbits DX) albino
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~   IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:31 pm

LOL your really random anyway never mind it is in the past now^^
Back to top Go down
kyu
3rd Divison Captain
3rd Divison Captain
kyu

Character
HP:
IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Left_bar_bleue1000/1000IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Yen:
Reaitsu:
IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Left_bar_bleue50/50IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~   IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:46 pm

(makes people wonder) What u think about when your drunk Ellie?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/g3n0c1d3r
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~   IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM am a evil bitch that must die>>>>> I almost killed this site~~
Page 1 of 1