War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seth's Bankai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Seth's Bankai Left_bar_bleue0/0Seth's Bankai Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Yen:
Reaitsu:

Seth's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Seth's Bankai   Seth's Bankai I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Seth walked into the 11th Division's training grounds. It was around 3:45 AM but thanks to millions of fireflies flying all around the training grounds Seth was able to see what he was doing. He trained a bit before trying for Bankai, there was a bunch of high tech training things popping everywhere, Seth was rather use to this so he didn't had much trouble with it. He spent a entire day just training, he took a little break he got himself a apple. The apple was rather small, quite red and it tasted so delicately sweet. Once he was finished with the apple he just threw it on the ground, suddenly the skeleton on his sealed Zanpaktou started to giggle a bit.

This made Seth chuckle, he rose his Zanpakutou and called out its name. Zetsumei Tenshi started to giggle once more, Seth faced towards the skeleton and he asked with a smile.

What?

His Zanpakutou started to giggle more, this was kinda scaring Seth since his Zanpakutou doesn't go crazy about giggling. He wondered if she had a mental breakdown or something like that, so he asked her if she was okay. She responded that yea that she is fine, Seth then asked her why she was giggling a little earlier she told Seth that she knew that he wanted Bankai so he might as well let her project herself into his world. Seth accepted, so then a few minutes later the manifestation of his Zanpakutou came out. She looked the same as always she just seemed a bit odd, when Seth was gonna ask her what is the matter with her she suddenly got behind him and started to flirt with him.

This made Seth blush a lot, because Zetsumei was rather cute but usually too aggressive. But something was different this time, she seemed care free, not serious you know... normal. She went to hug him and a whole bunch of swords came out of the blue. She then gave Seth a kiss on the cheek, she told him that only one sword can defend, attack etc... Seth's usual looking Zanpakutou was in Zetsumei's right hand and Seth was armless so he took the nearest one around him. Zetsumei quicklied got behind him as before but she wasn't there to flirt but rather stab Seth in the back. She succeeded. As the sword plunged into a little under the shoulder she started to twist it, it was painful but it made Seth smile.

Guess your serious... Might as well become serious myself

Seth simply turned quite unexpectedly, quickly and strongly which made Zetsumei's Weapon fall out of her hand. She gasped as Seth took it out and had dual Zanpakutous. He gave out a laugh as he picked a few pain killers out of his pockets and when he took the pills Zetsumei got extremely close to him and gave him a kiss. Seth surprised and trying to hide his blush dropped both of his weapons and backed away quite far away from Zetsumei. He then told her still trying to hide his blushing

That's Cheating!

Zetsumei then responded with a sly smile while having her right hands index finger in her mouth.

Everything is permitted in any battle

Seth didn't like this mostly because he hates it when any girl does that to him, that is why he usually doesn't try to fight with women because if they managed to see that Seth cannot fight when he gets lusty they would automatically win. Seth had to do it quickly, he has to beat her quickly. Seth got an idea he was shunpoing everything grabbing the swords quite quickly and attacking Zetsumei with em. Zetsumei wisened up and stopped him from doing that, she plunged her weapon when Seth was vulnerable, but that was part of Seth's plan instead of trying to blocck it or dodge it he pushed his hand in front of it and let the tip pierce through his palm and then he plunged his Weapon deep into her gut and twisted it. He then shook off the tip of the sword who pierced the palm of his hand and took out the sword from Zetsumei's stomach and he pretty much picked her up she was too weak from the pain to do anything so she was getting chocked. Seth then slammed her quite hard into the ground, Seth was proud of himself and thought he might as well take a look at Zetsumei, her body was there but it then disappeared into the shadows. Seth was surprised but then he found her voice chuckling, Seth turned his back to find Zetsumei there completely unharmed.

You only caught me by surprise but nevertheless you will have my Bankai[b]

Seth nodded, and then he pouinted the tip of the sword right in front and he smiled and he pronounced.

[b]Ban...Kai

A lot of Reaitsu was going on, it was gloing a dark color and surrounded Seth. His Shinigami became raggedy a bit and he had two edged Sword. It looked the same as his Shikai, except for one side had the skelenton whiler the other had more of a Angel, the skelenton had its eyes glowing red. It became a lot more slimmer to increase more of its speed.

Seth then collapsed and Zetsumei went back to her realm. Seth was there for hours and eventually the 4th Division healed his wounds and checked anything else. Once Seth awokened he was tied down to a bed and was completely bandaged. But he still got up and he broke the chains and wqalked out of their ripping off the bandages. He was going to become the Captain.

Last edited by Shikyo Seth on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Seth's Bankai Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Seth's Bankai Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
Reaitsu:

Seth's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's Bankai   Seth's Bankai I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:45 pm

ok that is fine can't wait>>>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
kyu
3rd Divison Captain
3rd Divison Captain
kyu

Character
HP:
Seth's Bankai Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Seth's Bankai Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Yen:
Seth's Bankai Left_bar_bleue500/500Seth's Bankai Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
Seth's Bankai Left_bar_bleue50/50Seth's Bankai Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Seth's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's Bankai   Seth's Bankai I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:20 pm

hmmmmm well at least when seth finishes his bankai I will know what it should be like when i do mine....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/g3n0c1d3r
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

Seth's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's Bankai   Seth's Bankai I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:13 pm

update
Back to top Go down
kyu
3rd Divison Captain
3rd Divison Captain
kyu

Character
HP:
Seth's Bankai Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Seth's Bankai Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Yen:
Seth's Bankai Left_bar_bleue500/500Seth's Bankai Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
Seth's Bankai Left_bar_bleue50/50Seth's Bankai Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Seth's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's Bankai   Seth's Bankai I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:28 pm

OK i accept this as my first thing to accept as admin^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/g3n0c1d3r
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

Seth's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's Bankai   Seth's Bankai I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:27 pm

~~ LOOKS through the training it is detailed mostly>>>> I will accept this over your lazy self though... SO u get a reprieve this is the last reprieve though....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
Sponsored content

Seth's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's Bankai   Seth's Bankai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth's Bankai
Page 1 of 1