War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fujiwara monitors rukongai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Fujiwara monitors rukongai Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Fujiwara monitors rukongai Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Yen:
Fujiwara monitors rukongai Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Fujiwara monitors rukongai Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Reaitsu:

Fujiwara monitors rukongai Empty
PostSubject: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:36 pm

OCC- Fujiwara is walking throughout the towns looking and monitoring any trouble that may occur or is happening at this time....

IN character- Ahh man this is boring Fujiwara thinks to himself....

OCC- Takumi hears a loud scream coming from the northeast section of rukon>>>

Fujiwara checks things out and finds that 5 children are being attacked by a hollow....

Grrrrrr those kids are in trouble Takumi thinks to himself>>> Occ- He remembers all the times he saved people and was saved and hesitates a little.... Then (I'm not gonna let you hurt these kids) AS he stops a incoming attack from the hollow....

"Come on kids go and get away from here" The kids leave the area and then Takumi uses his zanpakuto and slashes the arm off the hollow and then cuts him in half from his mask~

Takumi says to himself this was much more annoying than i thought it would be>>> (ahhh well)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elliexxgoddessxx
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Fujiwara monitors rukongai Left_bar_bleue0/0Fujiwara monitors rukongai Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Yen:
Fujiwara monitors rukongai Left_bar_bleue0/0Fujiwara monitors rukongai Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:16 pm

OOC: Whats with the OOC and IC? OOC is what I am doing now, talking out of character and IC is what the character is doing, hearing etc...

IC: Seth decided to take a stroll around Rukongai, he liked this because many of the citizens ran in fear and bowing down to him. Suddenly he heard screams and quite a strong amounth of Reaitsu immitating from one area, so then Seth quickly went by and checked it out. He was happy because the strong amounth of Reaitsu might be a enemy

OOC: Refers to Takumi

IC: and if Seth shows up there it would mean a fight, and a pretty good one.

But when he got there, he saw Takumi slaying a Hollow. Seth groaned because this would mean there would be no fight. So he stood still with a little depressed look on his face as he saw the Hollow dying and no good amounth of Power from it.
Back to top Go down
kyu
3rd Divison Captain
3rd Divison Captain
kyu

Character
HP:
Fujiwara monitors rukongai Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fujiwara monitors rukongai Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Yen:
Fujiwara monitors rukongai Left_bar_bleue500/500Fujiwara monitors rukongai Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
Fujiwara monitors rukongai Left_bar_bleue50/50Fujiwara monitors rukongai Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:00 pm

kyu was walking down through the area and then he senses the reiatsu of Takumi (as he killed the hollow) At first kyu is puzzled if he should peruse him but then he senses shikyo and so he decides to follow anyway...

kyu shunpo's there to find Fujiwara and shikyo there>.>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/g3n0c1d3r
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Seth turns to see Kyu, he had that same dull expression on his face but he managed to say

Yo
Back to top Go down
kyu
3rd Divison Captain
3rd Divison Captain
kyu

Character
HP:
Fujiwara monitors rukongai Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fujiwara monitors rukongai Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Yen:
Fujiwara monitors rukongai Left_bar_bleue500/500Fujiwara monitors rukongai Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
Fujiwara monitors rukongai Left_bar_bleue50/50Fujiwara monitors rukongai Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:18 pm

kyu quickly shakes that same expression off his face in time.....

Yo kyu refers in a mild tone to shikyo~
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:21 pm

Seth looked unto Kyu and sighed, he didn't like the awkwardness of the whole situation. He put his hoody on to hide his face he was feeling slightly embarassed. To change the subject he added

Who are you
Back to top Go down
kyu
3rd Divison Captain
3rd Divison Captain
kyu

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:23 pm

(Wind passes by for a few seconds) The whole situation was enough to make kyu laugh but instead....

Um you know me?! (kyu wonders who shikyo is at the same time)
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Right?...

Seth said as he was a bit confused
Back to top Go down
kyu
3rd Divison Captain
3rd Divison Captain
kyu

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:42 pm

kyu stands there puzzled>>>
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Seth couldn't stand the awkwardness over this. He took off his hoody to show his face, he then took out a sigh with his eyes closed and reopene them to say.

11th Division Captain... Shikyo Seth
Back to top Go down
kyu
3rd Divison Captain
3rd Divison Captain
kyu

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:53 pm

OH (3rd seat in the 3rd division) pardon my rudeness sir!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:59 pm

OOC: can you do it in paragraph form like I am doing? Actions and speech. I also recommend talking with bold letters, thinking Italic letters and just actions with normal letters. I also recommend that you put Capital letters if they are important like a Name or something that is pretty important in Bleach.

Seth looked at him as he apologized.

No problem, who would expect a 13 year old to be a Captain

Seth said as he chuckled and suddenly his Zanpakutou started to giggle in a freaky kind of way.

Shut it Zetsumei!
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:11 pm

OCC- LOL kyu is not writing well though he is very good at writing pieces>>>> (anyways)

Fujiwara noting the fact that both of them showing up was rare.....

Though at the same time puzzled on why they don't know each other, (so yeah um Kyuzo this Shikyo seth the new 11th division captain)~

(Not to be blunt on this but seth you should have introduced yourself to everyone a while ago Takumi exclaims!) "Seth is always Seth i suppose" That may never change.... Takumi shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Don't say it like that.... Nobody asked me who I was

Seth said a bit embarassed. Heput his hoody back on, he was getting nervous. He took out a pill from his pocket and put it in his mouth, he then swallowed it.
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:21 pm

(Was that pill to calm you down)

Maybe you should try fighting someone or a hollow to calm down....

(Or you could just go out and sit down somewhere in the human world to chill out)

Takumi unsure of what he should do with seth... {He continues to plot}
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:27 pm

It was just to control myself

Seth said as he groaned a bit and put his hand in front of him. He coughed off blood a little but it wasn't so bad.

Specially made for me from the 12th Division
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:33 pm

To control you huh>>>

That's kinda sad(Takumi talking to himself)

But i guess you need it then (Takumi shrugs more)
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:35 pm

Unless you want me to go a bit crazy then yea sure why not I won't take the pills.

He said as he coughed off even more blood then he normally should.

Damn side effects...
Back to top Go down
kyu
3rd Divison Captain
3rd Divison Captain
kyu

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:46 pm

(Kyu being completely lost loses his sense of focus)

Though being out of it

He finds the Focus to listen to the rest of Fujiwara and Seth

Occ- While kyu is out of focus the constant surrounding resshi is gathering towards them through his emerald he carries which might lure hollows to their location.....
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:57 pm

I might as well go now, seeinmg as theres nothing wrong here

Seth said as he turned around and started to walk away till he saaw a Hollow. He laughed a bit and then he punched it which crushed its mask. He continued to walk once more but found more hollows he did the same but he went back to warn Takumi and Kyo.

Guy's I was attacked by a few Hollows, I know it isn't much but they spawned back quickly which isn't normal
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Noticing Seth coming back and hearing about the uprising of hollows

He realizes it must be kyu's emerald which is drawing them towards here>.>

OCC-Though with no time to act, they are soon surrounded by hollows of all shapes and sizes....

Hey Kyu Seth we should work together to get all the hollows OK?!
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Works with me

Seth said as a Hollow with quite sharp claws managed to stuck its claws into Seth's shoulder but couldn't get it out. Seth smiled and took a bite out of its face and ripped off its mask.
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:27 pm

So grotesque as ever I see

Well I can't sit here admiring you forever Takumi said as dozens of hollows impeded around their area.....

Well there sure are a lot of them
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:33 am

Yup

Seth said as he moved about them, he took out his Zanpakutou and managed to slash a few.
Back to top Go down
Fujiwara Takumi
Hueco Mundo Lord
Hueco Mundo Lord
Fujiwara Takumi

Character
HP:
Yen:
Reaitsu:

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:32 pm

Takumi moved with seth and managed to kill some more of them

Oh man this will never end~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fujiwara monitors rukongai   Fujiwara monitors rukongai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fujiwara monitors rukongai
Page 1 of 1