War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reaitsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shikyo Seth
11th Divison Captain
11th Divison Captain
Shikyo Seth

Character
HP:
Reaitsu Left_bar_bleue0/0Reaitsu Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Yen:
Reaitsu:

Reaitsu Empty
PostSubject: Reaitsu   Reaitsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:46 pm

The reaitsu system, it is used to determine how much power your attacks have. Lets say I and Takumi are fighting, I have 50 Reaitsu at the moment and Takumi has 30, 50-30= 20 Takumi can do a max of 20 damage to my hp while 30-50=0 meaning I can do a max of 50 damage to Takumi's hp. The only way to get Reaitsu eeffectivly immdeaditaly is to start good threads in training. You cannot ask for how much you get, the admins will decide how much you are able to get. As you use techniques your Reaitsu decreases out of its max a bit and also f you have shikai,bankai etc... your reaitsu gets bigger you may also post trainigns to improve the amount of reaitsu taken and given to you for things like this. and let's say that my Battle with Takumi is done and I used all my Reaitsu, then my Reaitsu shall stay like that for the whole day. The next day it shall all be recovered to its max, but alternatively you can use your coins to restore you Reaitsu (1 Coin = 1 Reaitsu) but notify the admins if you want to resotre your reaitsu by coins.
Back to top Go down

Reaitsu
Page 1 of 1