War Of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mairuzu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mairuzu
Human
Mairuzu

Character
HP:
Mairuzu Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mairuzu Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Yen:
Mairuzu Left_bar_bleue500/500Mairuzu Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Reaitsu:
Mairuzu Left_bar_bleue0/0Mairuzu Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Mairuzu Empty
PostSubject: Mairuzu   Mairuzu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Mairuzu
17(17)
Male
Never was in a division or had a seat.
Was a regular human who started hearing a voice. Slowly things changed and I had a strange power and a mask began to appear on my face. The voice said “I have found you” that’s how it began…
I have Blood red hair, green eyes, slender build(full of muscles though LOL)
I’m pretty level headed most of the time, I’ll get irritated from people messin with me or with others who don’t deserve it, my mask will come out when I get extremely angry or serious.

Mask/Hollow Info.
Selim
Looks like me except has a colder sounding voice
My unique ability is my Getsuga(Moon Fang)strong when normal. When my mask is on it can become even stronger and go by different names but they always have the Getsuga part. My mask looks the same as ichigos but white parts are black and teeth are red
My mask duration is well, I try not to use it but my longest known duration is 2 hours.

Zanpakuto Info.
My weapons aren’t like normal zanpakuto. For one, theyre not katana shaped and I don’t carry them on my person. They appear when I call them. Names are Spine Gai Gore, Centibleed, and Getsuga Tensho.
Spine Gai Gore is a pair of twin blades that have serrated blades, Centibleed is like a chainsaw/broadsword with short knife like blades, and Getsuga Tensho is a jet black scythe.
Their abilities differ with each. Twin blades are fast with short range, broadsword is strong with medium range, scythe is strong with long range. But they have an ability to extend and become even more deadly. Twin blades can combine and extend to become like bladed nunchucks, broadsword extends and is like chainsaw whip, scythe extends and is like a bladed sansetsukon.
Theyre constantly released
The phrases I use to call them are “slice and dice, Spine Gai Gore” “Scream, Centibleed” “send them to hell, Getsuga Tensho”
Theyre constantly released so they look the same.
The spirits, centibleed, spine gai gore, getsuga tensho are triplet brothers
Theyre realm is a giant city in the sky.

Bankai Info.
My bankai is when I combine my three weapons and say “I release” my abilities are enhanced and are very powerful.
My bankai is a black and red dual edge katana.
My outfit changes into a look like ichigos but with a white fur collar.
History and RP sample Info.
My history is just like any other human teen in Karakura; went to school, went home, lived alone. Never was a shinigami or outcast. Just suddenly had a strange power.
My role play is well, I just do it like Im really there so I’ll get pretty serious sometimes.

(I'd show u picks but I dont understand how to get them to show up)
Back to top Go down

Mairuzu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Of Bleach :: Creation :: Character Application :: Approved-
Jump to: